Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

128. Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones

            Here is what my take on Attack of the Clones has always been. If you could take out Hayden Christensen you have one amazing movie. Seriously this guy cannot act and since its so bad it brings down what in other words is a solid movie.
           Clones picks up where Phantom Menace left off just 10 years later. It serves as an origin story on dual levels. It gives us the origin of Padme' and Anakin's love. The origin of Boba Fett and the origin of how the Stormtroopers came to be. More importantly it is the beginning of a war. THE war that leads up to everything we already know and love about the first three episodes.
            Ewan McGregor IS the best thing to ever come out of the Star Wars prequels. His performance as Obiwan is the best thing and acting of probably ALL 6 Star Wars and in here he takes the lead and shines. But of course "That's why Im here." I can't write this blog without mentioning one of the best Star Wars moments, if not one the best moments in movie history. The moment where we finally see Master Yoda drop the walking stick and pick up a light saber. That 2 minutes is almost worth the entire prequels being made.

Final Verdict: Solid movie. Worth Owning.

3 comments:

  1. I must say this is my second favorite star wars movie. One main reason is we finally see my favorite Jedi, Kit Fisto, second is because of the Jango Vs Obi-Wan both space and ground fight then there is the ending genonsis battle climaxing with Yoda bringing the heat against the Count. But "I'm just a simple man trying to make my way in the universe."

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like all the action, but other than that I really don't remember much about it. I liked playing it on Lego Star Wars for Xbox 360! Does that count?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This movie is awesome. I know it's a Star Wars movie so it is already in a league of it's own, but it's got many highlights for any movie fan. Everybody should own this movie. I believe I watched it 11 time in the movie theater, yes it's that good.

    ReplyDelete