Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

129. Mean Girls

             LOL. Yes I own the movie Mean Girls. In fact me and one of the coolest guys on the planet saw it in the theaters. Twice. Shame I know. But before you pass judgement let me remind you of something.
            At the time when Mean Girls came out Lindsay Lohan made movies and was a good actress. Tina Fey had just come onto the seem but she wasnt the Tina Fey we know and love now. No one had ever heard of Rachel McAdams. She wasnt the star of the Notebook yet. She wasnt co-starring with Harrison Ford in movies  yet. She wasn't known at all. Then also who was Amanda Seyfried? She wasnt the star of Mamma  Mia yet. Hadn't wrote a single Letter to Juliet yet. But now knowing what we know about all these people you can see why Mean Girls is so fetch (slang from England).
           Mean Girls is one of the few high schools that has actually come out in the past ten years that lives up the standards that John Hughes set so high with his movies. From what I know Mean Girls is exaggerated but also way ahead of its time with the recent stories of bullying that has been reported of late. Just in case you want to know. The movie is very very very funny, a bit perverted at times. But it is written great, acted great and just overall great. Plus Tim Meadows. Enough said.

Final Verdict: Worth owning. Shame I know.

2 comments:

  1. I remember this movie being good. I liked it even if it is a little cliche.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So funny. This movie is really good. You forget all about Tim Meadows, who is awesome in this movie.

    ReplyDelete