Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Sunday, May 29, 2011

133. The Day After Tomorrow

         So I know its been awhile since I blogged. Has anyone even noticed? oh Well. I dont know if its been that its summer, the sun is out, its hot outside and I wish it was snowing instead but here are back on the blog.  With the snow on my mind I decided to bust out the best snow movie ever The Day After Tomorrow.  And if you know me at all, I LOVE DISASTER MOVIES!
        TDAT is the one amazing movie. I love this film. Yes, I love snow, Yes I love disaster movies but this one is very very good. The storming centers around a father (Randy Quaid) a climitalogist and the end of the world ultimate snow storm. On top of the storm his son (Prince of Persia himself Jake Gyllenhaal) is trapped in a the public library of NYC. He sets out on a quest to rescue him.
       Day After is from the same mind and groups have brought you Independence Day and 2012. It has a great mix of humor, action, disaster, and dramatic elements. Yes, disaster movies are not realistic. Movies are for an escape and I love movies that the grand spectacle of these movies. This is one is awesome and makes you crave a Wendy's Frosty ever time I watch it. Oh, and it looks AMAZING! on blu-ray.

Final Verdict: Worth Owning.

Does anyone read these?

5 comments:

  1. Read every blog entry, Jimmy:) Absolutely loved this movie too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's about time that you started posting again! I am glad that I was able to get a deal on this movie for you so that you could enjoy one of your favorite movies in blu-ray. And I totally agree that it makes you want Wendy's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, the blog is back. I'm so happy. Day after Tomorrow, Good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of course people read this blog! Don't quit!

    ReplyDelete