Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

130. Despicable Me.

                 Despicable Me has to be one of the best and funniest animated movies to come out in the last few years. If may go down as one of the best animated films of all times. Its that good. Its that funny.
                Despicable Me is one of those rare animated films that are so well made that while you are watching it you forget that it's a cartoon for children. Just like in Toy Story and other great animated movies this move does what all movies should do. Engross you and entertain you into the world that was created. In this particular world we have Gru a villian who had fallen off his game lately of world dominance. He is also facing the fact that a young hot shot named Vector is trying to take his title as super villian.
               Gru, voiced by Steve Carrell, hashes a plan to adopt three young girls (who are the real stars of this) to get to Vector but instead falls in love, fluffy love. The truly best part of this movie is Gru's workers the Minions who are hands down the funniest characters I have seen in movies in years. Everything they did was hilarious. Can't wait for the DM sequel!

Final Verdict: Young and Old alike should own this. Worth Owning.

10 comments:

  1. Favorite line from that movie...or "mommy, not cool."

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT'S SO FLUFFY! I lvoe that part!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! it's such a good villian cartoon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. my boys watch it EVERY night as they go to bed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with everything that you said Jimmy. :) I absolutely LOVE this movie! When we went to Walmart to purchase it, of course we had to get the blu-ray special edition boxed set so we could get the inflatable minion. lol! And he belongs to me, that way the girls don't fight over him. hehehe I think I've seen this more times than the girls have. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Love that Movie, my favorite line is: "It accidently disappeared Maliciously" I use that line when my kids don't pick up there toys and stuff HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good movie, I liked it alot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Monique, I think that's awesome! I will have to remember that should I ever get the opportunity to use it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved this movie and especially loved see it with EVERYONE from mission trip!

    ReplyDelete