Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

109. Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

          Taking a page from the George Lucas school of sequels comes Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. Just like in Empire Strikes Back ROTF continues the story Sam Witwicky and his autobot friends in a darker, more evil storyline.
            This time the Decepticons are trying to find what is stored in Sam's brain and use that info to take over the world. But as in Empire this is really the movie that allows the bad guys to take front and center. You get that right from the beginning when our main hero Optimus Prime is defeated. As for Witwicky he is off to college to try and escape the transformers life. Even so that our beloved Bumblebee cant go to college with him.
NO! You stay home!
        In the twist of movie magic that only movie magic can provide Sam and friends end up in Egypt. In Egypt they are looking for an all powerful source that evident-ally was put here by autobots that were here years and years ago. Lying dormant. Of course this is a Michael Bay. There is lots of Explosions, lots of action, lots of humor mixed in with the action and explosions. Either you dig the Michael Bay experience or you dont. I enjoy it and personally can't wait for Transformers: Dark of the Moon especially since they got rid of Megan Fox, horrible actress.

Final Verdict: Worth owning.

3 comments:

  1. yeah! I love Transformers. I think the Twins are the funniest part of this movie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I, too loved this movie, the cgi was awesome and the story line is great. a must see if you liked the first movie. A keeper for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmmm... I should check this out

    ReplyDelete