Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Monday, May 2, 2011

106. Fast Five

                 Fast Five is the fifth! yes FIFTH! installment in the Fast and Furious movie franchise. If you think about franchises that make it to the fifth! yes FIFTH! movie that those movies are just no good. Either they are going the reboot route or its straight to dvd. But what you dont expect from the fifth! yes FIFTH! movie is for it to the BEST one in the franchise. But with Fast Five that is what you get. Believe it or not.
                  Fast Five picks up where Fast and Furious left off. With Vin Diesel's character Dom sentenced to prison only to be busted out in under 2 minutes into the movie. The gang, including Paul Walker, end up in Rio where they hatch a plan to take down the Crime boss that is running all of Rio. Joining them are some of your favorite characters from the past FF flicks such as Tyrese and Ludacris from 2fast and the extremely underrated Sung Kang from Tokyo Drift. Actually Drift is very underrated.
                 Like I said you wouldnt expect the fifth movie in a franchise to be the best but not only is this one the best, its the best by a LONG shot. This movie is very very good. The chase scene are top notch and creative. I also want to point out that this was directed by newcomer Justin Lin. Lin also directed the Paintball Episode from the TV Community which is hands down the best sitcom episode of any sitcom EVER. So even if you dont like the FF movies you might like this one. But yes, one thing stays the same......Diesel and Walker cant act.

Final Verdict: It will be the first one that we will one. Worth it. 

5 comments:

  1. "I "like" this blog times ten!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome movie! We had so much fun even if we wanted to kill Scott by the time we got home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go see this movie, if you Smell what the Rock is cooking

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have not seen this. Not a big fan of car movies...maybe because of "Christine"... i dunno? However, "Eat My Dust" was a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGOSH! I LOVE THIS MOVIE SO MUCH! Vin was my man in another life I think haha *fans self* wow...Vin, Johnson, Walker, even the cute asian...Luda! Cute guys all around! And I am so excited about that extra well you know at the end...guess we will see where the sixth one will take us! ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete