Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

108. Tron Legacy

           Nothing like back to back movies. After partaking the original TRON my wife moved onto the newest sequel TRON LEGACY in, and I mean this with all seriousness, eye popping amazing blu ray.
           Tron Legacy is what blu ray players are made for.  Now it helps that the movie was good, like really good. But the special effects in this were mind blowing. So so good! This was actually movie where the special effects added to the experience of the movie.  Now about that movie.
          Tron Leagacy picks up about 18 yrs after when the original Tron takes place. Flynn has a son and his son is obessed with the Tron world. Well one night his dad, Flynn, is saying good night and that is last that he sees of his dad. Disappeared from thin air. Well our little son grows up and he too gets sucked in the Tron world just like his dad did 18 yrs earlier.
           Little did he know that world is where dear old dad has been!! Then the story takes off as father and son fight to escape the Tron world. Like I said earlier, this movie was really really good and also the special effects are great.

Final Verdict: Worth owning.

5 comments:

  1. The men in my house are crazy over this movie. They actually like the 1st one, too. I did follow the 2nd one a lot better than the 1st.

    It's not bad at all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was awesome. I think that Jeff Bridges was great and the guy from Country Strong wasn't bad either. I agree--worth owning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have not seen this yet, but the first "Tron" was so awesome, as far as the graphics and cinematography. I am anxiously awaiting it on Netflix!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My only regret was not seeing this EPIC movie in IMAX.

    ReplyDelete