Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Friday, May 27, 2011

131. SALT

Who is Evelyn Salt? 
That is the question posed to us very early in this Bourne meets Babe action thriller. 

            I will say this. I liked this move alot. Angelina Jolie is one of the few females that can really pull of an action movie. Everything from the stunts (she did almost all of hers) and the fight scenes and make them believable. In this move Jolie plays the before mentioned Evelyn Salt. Who may or may not be a russian spy.

        The movie is a great NON STOP action thriller that finds Salt on the run from the CIA while she tries to track down her missing husband and prove where here true loyalties lie. To the USA or Mother Russia. The movie is a constant race and its a thrill ride to be on. I loved it and can't wait for the sequel that is already in the works. She really gives Matt Damon and other male stars a run for their money. Who is Evelyn Salt? Watch it and find out.

Final Verdict: Worth Owning

4 comments:

  1. I loved this movie and I am right there with you I can't wait for Sequel. I actually watched this movie again on Netflix the other day because I liked it some much !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Angelina Jolie should move to voice acting. This movie was just under okay. I'm not going to give it more then that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoyed this movie. Are they making a sequel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked this movie. Good comparison to the Bourne trilogy.

    ReplyDelete