Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Sunday, May 1, 2011

105. One Night with the King

The story Esther. You know? From the Bible.

from www.imdb.com ""One Night With The King" chronicles the life of the young Jewish girl, Hadassah, who goes on to become the Biblical Esther, the Queen of Persia, and saves the Jewish nation from annihilation at the hands of its arch enemy while winning the heart of the fiercely handsome King Xerxes

Overall the movie is just ok. Its ALOT better than most biblical adaptations seen in movies. It does drag. Really drags at times. The quality of the cast is good. But the actress that played Esther was just plain awful. Just really bad. and the CGI was horrible. But its my wife's movie and I have no say in it so.....

Final Verdict: I wouldnt own it. 

5 comments:

  1. I have to buy my own movies because you never would buy half the ones I love. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha go christiana!!! by the way my friend sophia disagrees with how bad of an actress the girl who plays esther is, she says she did really well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sophia BorrowmanMay 1, 2011 at 8:53 PM

    I would have to really disagree with you. This is one of my favorite movies. The storyline was really good and I think she did a good job on acting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay movie. Not one of the best Biblical tales on film, but not one of the worst.

    ReplyDelete