Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

114. Big Daddy

            Lots have been said about Adam Sandler. This blog, the 365 challenge, is a pro Adam Sandler blog. When it comes to the move Big Daddy I have always said it is his best movie he has ever done. I think he is hitting all qualities that make Adam Sandler who he is with this movie. Also why I think it is highest grossing movie he has made.
           In Big Daddy Sandler plays Sonny a all too immature man child who refuses to grow up. Despite the fact that everyone else around him has moved on to mature careers and relationships. I know this sounds like basically every Sandler role but this time he surrounds with more mature people making him looking more like a crazy person. So in order to fix this we decides to adopt a young child.
       The child in question is Julian who really isnt his son but his roommates son. That his roommate didnt know about. The heart of the movie is that throughout this story Sandler grows from a moronic parent who teaches his son that he name himself Frankenstein and eat ketchup for lunch. 30 packets of Ketchup! He goes from that to a caring, mature nurturing parental figure. Its a great flick and one even the Anti-Sandler person enjoys!

Final Verdict: The best Sandler and worth owning.

4 comments:

  1. CAN SOME ONE GET THIS KID A HAPPY MEAL?!.....Nice parenting...thanks what are you his therapist *tosses fries* take a hike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am kinda hit or miss with Sandler and Ferrell but this in one of Adam Sandler's movies that I really do like and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked this movie, even though I did think it was very predictable and had the a-typical Adam Sandler character in it. Overall a good movie and a good ending.

    ReplyDelete