Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

66. RED

                 I really, really liked this movie. Way better than I thought it was going to be. I don’t know why I really doubted that this movie would be good but sometimes it seems that when you try to get an “All Star Cast” together for a movie sometimes you get something great like Ocean’s Eleven Or in this case Red. Starring Bruce Willis, Morgan Freeman, Helen Mirren and John Malkovich.
                Red follows the story of Frank Moses played by Willis. Moses is a retired assassin who, lets just say, is really, really bored with retirement. So bored the biggest rush he gets now is calling into the office where he gets his retirement check so he can talk to his agent.  Then someone decides to take out not only Frank Moses but all his other assassin teammates.  Including Morgan and Malkovich
                What follows is a action comedy that really excels in both the action and comedy. Helen Mirren joins in as another assassin who specializes in gunfire and boy does she really like her guns! The movie is so creative, so well written and of course very well acted. I think anyone that loves comedy and action would love RED. oh and R.E.D. stands for Retired Extremely Dangerous.

Final Verdict: Worth Owning!

7 comments:

  1. That movie was awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this movie was awesome. I really loved the cast. Plus I thought Mirren's obssession with big guns was pretty hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  3. two amazing kills in this movie the one being when he played baseball with a grenade and the second is the shot through the front of the RPG it was epic and Bruce Willis and John Malkovich along with Morgan freeman and Helen Mirren's characters were EPICALLY fanrtastic

    ReplyDelete
  4. great movie! i loved it

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bruce Willis is one of my favorite action stars, and he really does good in a comedy. I really like the entire cast. Enuff action to keep the adrenalin junkies happy. Don't know if I would own it, but I would watch it...frequently.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this movie! Such a great cast!

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES! WHAT AN EPIC MOVIE! The cast was unbelieveable! :D :D :D Old man my ass! Hahaha

    ReplyDelete