Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Thursday, March 17, 2011

60. The Losers


                The Losers is kind of like a junior varsity A-team.  The movie is about a group of military men who are double crossed and believed to be dead. Only they aren’t dead. They are very much alive and ready to come after the evil man, MAX, who double crossed and tried to kill them.
              I never would have even thought to really watch this movie if I hadn’t read a review about it saying that it was very surprisingly well acted and looks great on blu ray. So the Netflix people sent it over and what are my thoughts? The Losers is surprisingly well acted and looks great on blu ray. Also it's very funny.
                The movie stars Jeffery Dean Morgan (Grey’s Anatomy), Zoe Saldana (Star Trek) and Chris Evans of Fantastic Four fame. The whole crew covers the gambit of characters. The fearless leader, the quiet assassin and the funny tech guy. But I do want to point out the evil mastermind MAX played by Jason Patric. MAX was quirky and great humor to the movie and to this role. So if you are looking for a great fun movie to watch one night check The Losers. Hey Patric was in Speed 2. It's better than that.

Final Verdict: Could own it on blu ray if I found it cheap.

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed this movie! I thought it was funny and it was just enough different than A-Team to make it worth while.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not seen this movie yet. I saw the previews...but, Alas! I need to wait until I can watch it for free.

    ReplyDelete