Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Friday, June 10, 2011

145. Prom

Have I ever told you that I love cheesy high school movies! My friend, Chad, and I are probably the only guys on the planet that excited when a movie named Prom comes out. Okay that might be a bit of an exageration but you get the point. I love high school movies!

Another reason that I really wanted to watch Prom is that Aimee Teegarden from Friday Night Lights (one of the best shows on television!) plays the female lead. Go Panthers! Teegarden's character, Nova Prescott, wants to make the one perfect night when everyone can come together and make the perfect memories. She and her committee have worked tirelessly for months to prepare for their Prom. The only problem is that a thoughtless jock accidently burns down the storage shed where all the decorations are stored, and it happens just a few weeks before the big night. Much panic ensues. Nova also discovers that none of her committee members are going to be available to help her rebuild their collection of decorations.

As a punishment for his bad attitude and cutting class, the principle assigns problem child Jesse Ritcher (Thomas McDonell) to help Nova with the decorations. In true high school movie style the two start to form a romantic connection. What will happen to Jesse and Nova? Will Prom be the night that dreams are fulfilled? I guess you will just have to watch Prom to find out! You won't be disappointed!

Final Verdict: Worth Owning!

No comments:

Post a Comment