Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

136. Pirates of the Caribbean on Stranger Tides

Going into this one I didn't have too high of expectations. The previews made it look awesome but lets be honest--Pirates 3 was kind of a let down. So I didn't know what to expect.

Well...I say that Pirates of the Carribean: On Stranger Tides has totally redeemed the Pirates franchise. It was action packed, interesting, and easy to follow.

Johnny Depp returns in his role as Captain Jack Sparrow, and is now in a race to the Fountain of Youth. On his quest he encouters a whole new set of troubles and characters including cannibals and Black Beard. You will have a great many laughs while enjoying this swash buckling adventure.

Final Verdict: Definitely worth watching and worth owning! Besides you have to have the whole set.

1 comment:

  1. This movie pales in comparison to the first. It is not as good as the second or third either. It is bad enough that I actually had to stop watching it and take a break. It just seems cheesy to the point of being stupid. There are a few scenes that make it watchable though. The mermaid scene is really cool and reminds me of the quality of the first movie alot.

    ReplyDelete