Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

97. I am Legend


Great movie. Great actor. Great effects. All around great time.  I actually haven’t watched this movie in a few years so I was excited to pop it in. Here are some thoughts from me having watched it for the first time in a few years.
   Will Smith is a stud. How many actors can carry an entire movie basically by themselves? Tom Hanks can as proved in Cast Away.  Smith does it here and does tremendously. I love Smith, one of my favorite actors.
    Lot scarier than I remembered. Their are some really intense parts of this movie! I forgot how crazy it gets.
      Willow Smith has a small cameo as Will Smith’s daughter in the movie. Sadly, she did not whip her hair. That was disappointing.
       Finally, how sad is this movie? There are some real tear jerking and depressing moments! I wish Smith will go back to making comedy movies and take a break from all the depressing work like Happyness and Seven Pounds. But I don’t remember this movie being this sad! 

Final Verdict: WORTH OWNING!

5 comments:

  1. Someday i will have to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will Smith is crazy elite. One of the greatest actors ever.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed this movie when we saw it in theatres so I decided that I would read the book. Let me tell you they are two almost totally different things. However, this is one of the rare occassions that I will actually say that I liked the movie better.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome movie. Will Smith did an excellent job in this role. story line is great, all actors and CGI were fantastic! TRIVIA TIDBIT: This is a remake of a movie from the 60's called Omega Man with Charlton Heston. Worth Owning just because Will Smith is Awesome in it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome movie! Will Smith nails it in all his movies. He's an entertainer all around. Music, acting, he could even model lol :D

    ReplyDelete