Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Sunday, April 10, 2011

84. Avatar

         Blue People on a planet. Bad people trying to take it over.  People wearing Avatar suits try to stop them. Looks good blu ray and in 3D. Made a lot of money. That wraps it up. 

Final Verdict: Must own, especially on bluray.

4 comments:

  1. So I went to see this movie in 3D with my husband. After watching it in full, I can say it's one of the prettiest movies I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's like dances with wolves, but with blue people. All and all not worth owning and not worth the extra 2 bucks to see it in 3D.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it! Which is most likely why we owned it in the first place.

    ReplyDelete