Blog Description

WHAT IS THE 365 BLOG CHALLENGE?
I own ALOT of Movies but Why? I go to ALOT of movies but Why? I watch ALOT of movies but Why? A movie a day for one year. that is my first 365 blog challenge. I am putting all my movies in a box and pulling them at random, including the ones owned by the wife.

Friday, July 22, 2011

151. Zookeeper

Zookeeper is a summer movie starring Kevin James. I was really looking forward to this movie because Kevin James is really funny. Sadly, I was disappointed. It was just another movie where they showed the majority of the funny parts in the previews.

There were also a few awkward adult humor parts which make the movie uncomfortable to watch with teenagers and younger children.

I think that the funniest parts were the monkey who is played by Adam Sandler. He stole the movie in a couple of parts, especially when he fakes bravado in front of the lion.

Just so sad that this movie wasted all of its potential. Kevin James can and should do so much better than this!

Final Verdict: Not worth owning.

1 comment:

  1. I was really disappointed. This movie turned out to be kinda lame.

    ReplyDelete